From: Jean-Marc INIKO <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: Maven+war
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 09:52:03 +0100
To: <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Hello,
I gave up building a war with ant (see previous post), now my problem is following
when I build an helloworld app and launch the war through <code>mvn jetty:run-war</code> I have the following stacktrace
<code>
Caused by: com.webobjects.foundation.NSForwardException [java.lang.NullPointerException] null:<info.iniko.app.Application> failed instantiation. Exception thrown :
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at com.webobjects.foundation._NSUtilities._explainInstantiationException(_NSUtilities.java:632)
        at com.webobjects.foundation._NSUtilities.instantiateObject(_NSUtilities.java:646)
        at com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication.primeApplication(WOApplication.java:634)
        at com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication.primeApplication(WOApplication.java:675)
        ... 52 more
</code>
The app runs fine with the executable though,
What could be the problem?
Thanks
Best Regards