From: Ramsey Gurley <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Wonder Java 11 migration
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 22:59:57 +0000
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Seems reasonable to me. I wonder if Dave Avendasora is still around. I remember he loved Java Client apps and Java webstart didn't make the cut after Java 8. He may have an opinion if so.

On Mar 27, 2021, at 11:29 PM, Hugi Thordarson <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org> wrote:

Hi all!

A few of us would like to move the Wonder development branch from Java 8 to Java 11, as a first step in moving to modern java versions.

This means new versions of Wonder would only be compatible with Java version 11 and higher. But the current version (7.2) would of course still be available for those who would like to keep backwards compatibility.

Anyone opposed to this?

Cheers,
- hugi

Confidentiality Notice: This email, including all attachments and replies thereto, are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and are legally privileged. This information is confidential, and intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmitted information is strictly prohibited. Please notify us if you have received this transmission in error. Thank you.