From: Jesse Tayler <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] New WO Install questions
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 11:58:11 -0400
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
The wiki is NOT up to date

I’ve recently heard that nearly everything seems fine up to very latest JAVA but that some parts could use adoption and upgrades so I’m not sure of the state on that.

Are you on the slack channel? This has a lot of more modern stuff flying around where we haven’t yet found a new “wiki” that is tolerable to even post stuff like instructions and photos…

Maybe we should do a wo app called “pegboard” where you can post docs, photos, code snippets wiki type stuff and make pages and index and search all really simple…

We’ll sell it to google.