From: Ramsey Gurley <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: Hello again
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 01:02:53 +0000
To: webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Hi everyone!

I haven't been on the list for a long while, but I'm still working with webobjects. Thanks to Ted for pointing me at the new mailing list :)

We recently had a developer move on to a new company. We are now looking for someone with webobjects talent. We have a job posting up at indeed. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ramsey

Confidentiality Notice: This email, including all attachments and replies thereto, are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and are legally privileged. This information is confidential, and intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmitted information is strictly prohibited. Please notify us if you have received this transmission in error. Thank you.