From: Markus Ruggiero (rucotec) <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: ERXRedirect unknownKeyException???
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 16:17:55 +0200
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Signed Data (Text SHA256)
When I transfer to a payment page but this page sees that there is no payment to be collected I want to directly jump further to the Thank You page. Everything is component action, everything happens inside a session.

In my .wo, inside a WOConditional that triggers when there is no payment needed

<webobject name = "noPaymentRequested">
    <webobject name = "automaticallyContinue" />
</webobject name = "noPaymentRequested”>

<webobject name = "includePayment">
    <webobject name = "paymentPanel" />
</webobject name = "includePayment">

with the binding

automaticallyContinue : ERXRedirect {
    component = thankYouPage;
}

In my java:

public WOComponent thankYouPage() {

    invoiceRemoteRequest.setStatus(E_RemoteRequestStatus.DONE);
    EOEditingContext ec = invoiceRemoteRequest.editingContext();
    ec.saveChanges();

    notifyCoordinator();

    RemoteActionThankYouPage nextPage = pageWithName(RemoteActionThankYouPage.class);
    nextPage.setInvoiceRemoteRequest(invoiceRemoteRequest);
    return nextPage;
}

And the result:

<com.webobjects.foundation.NSKeyValueCoding$UnknownKeyException message '[<er.extensions.appserver.ERXRedirect name: er.extensions.appserver.ERXRedirect subcomponents: null > valueForKey()]: lookup of unknown key: 'component'.
The WOComponent er.extensions.appserver.ERXRedirect does not have an instance variable of the name component or _component, nor a method of the name component, _component, getComponent, or _getComponent' object '<er.extensions.appserver.ERXRedirect name: er.extensions.appserver.ERXRedirect subcomponents: null >' key 'component'>

Calling the setter is ok, but why is it trying to call a getter?
What am I missing here?

Thanks a lot
---markus---

Markus Ruggiero

rucotec GmbH                        web https://rucotec.ch
Steinenvorstadt 79                email markus.ruggiero@rucotec.ch
4051 Basel / Switzerland         mobile +41 79 508 4701

Content Unaltered as verified By:
<markus.ruggiero@rucotec.ch>