From: Maik Musall <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: Re: WOLips bugfixes and new features planning
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 10:39:29 +0200
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Cc: WebObjects-Dev <webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com>
Hi everyone,

unfortunately I have to inform you that our WOLips project is experiencing more delays, as our currently hired developer Stepan has to leave the project due to lack of time. On the positive side, as I understand, at least nothing of our budget is lost.

But obviously we have to find a new developer. If anyone can recommend someone, please get in touch. This time I’m expecting a few conditions to be met beyond the obvious relevant experience and expertise, in particular that the person actually has enough time available, and doesn’t have to depend on weekends for that.

Does anyone remember where we posted the original job offer, which the previous candidates responded to?

Or is someone from within the community willing to dive into Eclipse plugin development? We do have some funding for this after all.

Maik