From: Paul Hoadley <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Why -undefined- does not work?
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 11:19:59 +0930
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
On 27 Jun 2021, at 23:24, OCsite <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org> wrote:

I've taken a closer look:

Quick spoilers:

I can confirm your observation: stringForKey() returns null, and intForKey() crashes.

1. In fact, I _can't_ reproduce the behaviour you observe with stringForKey(). intForKey() still crashes though.

2. I'm no longer convinced this is even supposed to be a feature—see my writeup in the ticket above.

I'd be interested to hear counter-arguments, but let's continue discussion on GitHub. I'll summarise here later if needed.

--
Paul Hoadley
https://logicsquad.net/