From: Henrique Prange <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: Max Number of Instances per App
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 16:50:30 -0300
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Hey guys,

I just saw this message [1] from last year.

> I found that Utilities/Adaptors/Adaptor/config.h had the following line
>
> #define WA_MAX_APP_INSTANCE_COUNT       128     /* maximum number of instances of a single application the adaptor can keep track of */

Is it true the woadaptor supports at most 128 instances per application? Does anybody have experience with that many instances per app? Any concerns?

We're planning to move from large instances with multiple OSCs and a high number of worker threads to an increased number of smaller instances with a lower number of worker threads and no OSCs whatsoever. I don't want to be caught by surprise. 😀

Cheers,

HP

[1]https://www.mail-archive.com/webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com/msg62427.html