From: Markus Ruggiero (rucotec) <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: How would you create such an EOQualifier representing Postgresql date_trunc(...)?
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 12:54:40 +0100
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Signed Data (Text SHA256)
Need to find objects satisfying the following condition:

CHECK_IN_TIME must be at least on the same day or later than REQUESTED. Both values are stored as NSTimestamp with a 15 minutes precision.

In Postgres I would write

...where date_trunc('day', CHECK_IN_TIME) >= date_trunc('day', REQUESTED)

How can I create a qualifier for this? Is this possible at all or do I have to resort to raw rows for SQL?

Thanks
---markus---

Markus Ruggiero

rucotec GmbH                        web https://rucotec.ch
Steinenvorstadt 79                email markus.ruggiero@rucotec.ch
4051 Basel / Switzerland         mobile +41 79 508 4701

Content Unaltered as verified By:
<markus.ruggiero@rucotec.ch>