From: Markus Ruggiero (rucotec) <markus.ruggiero@rucotec.ch>
Subject: Additional class path entries with double -- ?
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 14:12:02 +0100
To: Samuel Pelletier <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Signed Data (Text SHA256)
To be able to run a Wonder app with JRE 11 and up one needs to add the following vm options

--add-exports java.base/sun.security.action=ALL-UNNAMED

All fine, works in Eclipse but what about the deployed app? In JavaMonitor I can add additional arguments but the startup script does not handle the double dash option gracefully. It is passed to the application, not to the java vm (at least that is my understanding so far).

It is simple to edit the *.woa/Contents/UNIX/UNIXClassPath.txt file and put the option there (JVMOptions entry in header comments). But the next build replaces this class path file and the options are gone. Manual edit again, and again, and...

Do I miss something here? Is there a way to add this option permanently. I am not using Maven, simple ant build from the command line.

Thanks for your ideas

---markus---

Content Unaltered as verified By:
<markus.ruggiero@rucotec.ch>