From: Hugi Thordarson <hugi@karlmenn.is>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Installation on osx Monterey - deployment
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 11:10:18 +0000
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Hi Stavros,
here's a quick "getting started guide:

https://gist.github.com/hugith/d2ba6da9e4942f4ece95d7a721159cd1

…and here's a guide to converting an existing Fluffy Bunny application:

https://gist.github.com/hugith/3c269a3196d0c4f2da486f1109c16d42

Don't hesitate to ask if you hit any walls or get errors you have no idea what mean. Those of us that have made this switch have probably hit all the sharp corners :).

Cheers,
- hugi