From: Markus Ruggiero (rucotec) <markus.ruggiero@rucotec.ch>
Subject: Infinite scrolling with batched reloading objects from data base?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 11:27:24 -0500
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Signed Data (Text SHA256)
I have a require to do batched reloading or more and more objects from the database when the user scrolls. Something like on Google search results page where you either can hit a button or even just the next 50 or so hits are added dynamically. Does Wonder have something (maybe Ajaxy) that does this? I have a vague recollection that ERXBatchNavigationBar (?) is the only element that can do batched reads against the database.

Anyone done something like this?

Thanks for your ideas and help
---markus---

Markus Ruggiero

rucotec GmbH                        web https://rucotec.ch
Steinenvorstadt 79                email markus.ruggiero@rucotec.ch
4051 Basel / Switzerland         mobile +41 79 508 4701

Content Unaltered as verified By:
<markus.ruggiero@rucotec.ch>