From: Oleksii Serhiienko <oleksii.serhiienko@gmail.com>
Subject: WebObjects Docker deployment
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 17:10:59 +0200
To: <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>

Good evening everyone,

**Duplicating email from legacy WebObjects mail list

In the past, I was working with a WebObjects application which was migrated to the Cloud.

To share more findings and experience, I have created a demo application

You should be able to run with docker-compose and docker swarm.

I have some more explanations in the post I made and some helpful docker images.

Hope, my experience will be helpful and feel free to ask some questions.

P.S. How can I be added to confluence so I can extend documentation?

best,

Oleksii