From: Markus Ruggiero (rucotec) <markus.ruggiero@rucotec.ch>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Load additional D2W models?
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 22:50:23 -0500
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Signed Data (Text SHA256)
Hi Ramsey,

was think in the same lines. Started a test in main() right before calling EXRApplication.main(). Seems to work in dev mode. Will test in prod. Unfortunately (well, no really) I’ll be on vacation so I can only finish my work when I’m back. Will report here.

Jürgen,

That method was my entry point into searching for a solution. But this requires to dabble with the Wonder code itself which I dit not want to do, at least not for a start. Might get back to it after my vacation.

Thanks all that responded. Even if someone cannot provide an out-of-the-box solution discussing things here is extremely valuable.
---markus---

On 22 Feb 2023, at 20:22, Ramsey Gurley <Ramsey.Gurley@practicemojo.com> wrote:

Have you tried scanning for your additional model names in a static{} block in your application class? That should happen very early and seems like it should have enough access to the classpath to find everything. I never really used additional model names and just used the d2w.d2wmodel/user.d2wmodel files.