From: Ramsey Gurley <Ramsey.Gurley@practicemojo.com>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Wonder 7.4 release
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 01:10:59 +0000
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Can anyone help me gain access to the Jenkins build server? I used to have a SSH on there, but I'm sure it's not the key I use anymore. What I would really need is a login on the Jenkins app itself in order to set up the maven build/release. Just contact me on my home email (ramseygurley@gmail.com) if you can help me out.