From: Ralf Schuchardt <rasc@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] WOLips bugfixes and new features planning
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 13:25:17 +0200
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>

Thanks, Hugi, for doing this! At the moment I don’t have the time to work on WOLips, but in a few days I could take a look at this myself.

Ralf

On 26 Jul 2023, at 8:42, Hugi Thordarson wrote:

well, aiming to update WOLips “just” to address those issues comes down to the same problem of finding someone to do it.

Understood. Is this something Ralf could handle? (I'm going into this blind—I have no idea what the problem is, nor whether Ralf is willing and able, I just recall he has fixed API issues in the past. Hi Ralf!)

FWIW, I did a half-assed implementation of Ralf's observations yesterday morning (replaced LocalSelectionTransfer with the correct class, disabled ShowInNavigatorAction (which doesn't exist because the navigator no longer exists) and then just disabled a couple of usages of a removed constant (IPageLayout.ID_RES_NAV) which I have no idea what does. Then used 2023-06 throughout the day with the "fixed" plugin and it seems to work fine (apart from of course, you know — "show in navigator" not working from the related view so that would have to be removed or replaced with something else).

- hugi