From: Michael Schmiedgen <schmiedgen@takwa.de>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Re: Thanks Stefan! (mod_proxy)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 16:25:17 +0100
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Cc: <hugi@karlmenn.is>

Whats the 'official' state of mod_WebObjects? Will it become legacy
or get abandoned? Are there any plans?

I don't think there's much of an "official state" these days, WO, including mod_WebObjects has been abandoned/legacy for over a decade.

"Are there any plans" is the much more fun question!

No, I was serious :) Assumed I find some time to consistently
format the C source code (clang-format), remove trivial compiler
warnings, would it get pulled into the repo? These first steps
would not do any functional changes, of course, but rather
provide a starting point for further changes like removing old
cruft or adopting to APIs etc.

Michael

--

Michael Schmiedgen, BSc