From: Samuel Pelletier <samuel@samkar.com>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Java upgrade question
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:23:50 -0400
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Hi,

I currently build and debug in Java 11 and deploy on Java 11 and 17.

You need the latest WOnder and there are some adjustments in launch arguments to disable some Java isolation.

There are few difference in the tweaks between ant and maven build.

I can help if you hit some problems.

Regards,

Samuel

Le 5 avr. 2024 à 16:25, Morris, Mark <Mark.Morris@experian.com> a écrit :

Hi all,

I’ve been trying to research (old messages, Google, etc.), but I don’t think I’ve found anything definitive.

I know at least at one point there was an issue migrating past Java 8, due to the way WOnder patches/extends Apple’s frameworks. Has that been resolved or worked around? We would like to totally get rid of Java 8, and move to Java 11 (or 17, or 21…).

Thanks!
--
Mark