From: Ramsey Gurley <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Centos deployment problem
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 23:58:42 +0000
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
I had this issue once before and tracked it back to some missing xml libs that were on the classpath but not built into the application. Moved to new server, java monitor could start instances, but could not stop them and no stats.

Look in your old server for a folder with about 12 old jar files.

> On Feb 27, 2021, at 10:30 PM, Samuel Pelletier <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I moved a server to a VMWare Centos 7 and JavaMonitor is no longer able to stop instances.
>
> To enable mod_webobjects to works, I had to issue this command in this server:
> sudo setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect 1
>
> JavaMonitor is able to start instances but cannot stop them and I cannot find evidence
>
> I see some message like this in the wotakdd log file..
> 2021-02-25 13:28:42,531 DEBUG 28.92 MB/91.14 MB [WorkerThread5] logging.ERXNSLogLog4jBridge (ERXNSLogLog4jBridge.java:47) - @@@@@ monitorRequestAction returning response to Monitor
>
> JavaMonitor does not display statistics, I suspect it is not able to communicate with the instance.
>
> Is there some security that may block this ?
>
> Thank,
>
> Samuel

Confidentiality Notice: This email, including all attachments and replies thereto, are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and are legally privileged. This information is confidential, and intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmitted information is strictly prohibited. Please notify us if you have received this transmission in error. Thank you.