From: Michele Varano <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: CallActionMethod
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:55:00 +0100
To: <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Hello all

I have a JavaScript based calendar that accesses a <div id='calendar'></div> in HTML.  The calendar(JavaScript) can be customized with custom data or given functions.
Now I need to call an Action Method by a button "onclick JavaScript ".

My question is how do I build the Script code / URL to access the method, using Ajax? Is there support in Wonder to have non WO generated user interface elements making Ajax calls back into my application?

Many Thanks

Michele