From: Theodore Petrosky <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Missing class issue
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:20:15 -0400
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Did you follow David Leber’s D2W usage D2W : Using ERExcelLook?

This may help with your app setup.

Just a thought.

Ted

On Sep 16, 2021, at 7:15 PM, Valerio Luccio <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org> wrote:

Hello all,,

I have an application that has been running for a very long time on an old OS X server. I've finally had a chance to set up a new Linux (Centos) server and install the application there. Everything works, except one thing: one option is to generate an Excel file. I use the Wonder ExcelGenerator poi jar. When you try that option you get a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError for any of the classes in the poi jar file.

The library is installed in /opt/Wonder/Frameworks/Excel/ExcelGenerator/Libraries/poi-3.17.jar

I've tried including it specifically in the CLASSPATH in the womonitor and wotaskd startup and I've also tried to specify it in the UNIX/UNIXClassPath.txt and in the configuration in the Monitor, but to no avail.

I'm at my wits' end.

Thanks in advance.

--
Valerio Luccio     (212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging     4 Washington Place, Room 158

"In an open world, who needs windows or gates ?"