From: Lon Varscsak <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] WOMonitor on CentOS
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 14:09:34 -0700
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Look in your application log, do you see messages about not being able to communicate with monitor?  I found this problem happens if I don't have JavaXML as part of my project (or classpath defined to whatever the xml jars are).

-Lon

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 1:43 PM Valerio Luccio <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org> wrote:

I recently ported my WebObjects app from an old OS X server to a CentOS 8 server.

The WOMonitor on CentOS allows me to configure the app and start it, but it will not stop it (I end up doing with pkill from command line) and the Auto-Recover does not work. I also tried from command line using curl to communicate to WOMonitor, it does the info and start correctly, but it will not stop the app.

I've looked at the log file for the WOMonitor, but there was nothing useful.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Valerio Luccio
High Performance Computing

"In an open world, who needs windows or gates ?"