From: Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5@yahoo.com>
Subject: New WO Innstall
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 12:46:13 -0500
To: WebObjects <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>

I am trying to install WO on a new M1 machine. I am having a problem with assigning the build path.

I have the wonder source at ~/Developer/WonderSource/…

I create a new WO app. I right click this new app and get and select Configure Build Path. The whole section on the right, “Add Jars”, “Add External Jars”, “Add Variable”, “Add Library”, etc… is grey. I cannot “Add Library”.

As an aside, if I try to install the app with ant, I get an error The framework name “ERExtensions” does not exist

Anyone have any ideas?

Ted