From: Wolfgang Hartmann <halbeisen@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Re: Need conceptual help
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 19:33:58 +0000
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
To integrate the polling into an existing WOEnvironment you could do the folllowing:
- Two AjaxUpdateContainer. One with an AutoRefresh which contains an AjaxUpdateTrigger
- If you have a new task the Trigger refreshes the big container.
Then you have fast and small polling.

On the conceptual side there could also be a message broker system considered (some small Mqtt-broker). But this is hard to fit into the WO-World. I checked the Wonder-Code and there also would be some Websocket-Support available.

Best Regards,
Wolfy