From: Ramsey Gurley <Ramsey.Gurley@practicemojo.com>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Re: duplication in frameworks: ERExtensions, javaeoaccess
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 01:46:31 +0000
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
If you have an Eclipse with m2e installed (I think it's preinstalled these days), maven should mostly "just work." I found

Very helpful in making maven accommodate the fuzzy bunny layout. I would suggest continued use of fuzzy bunny as the WOLips plugin is a little rough around the edges when it comes to trying to use a standard maven project layout.

The pom.xml file in the wodocker project might be instructive too. Specifically, the <repositories> part. If you do that, you don't need to muck around with ~/.m2/settings.xml at all or even bother to install WebObjects with the WOInstaller.jar anymore. WOLips can now find all the wojars via maven and you can just ignore the WORoot/System Root/User Root/etc settings in the wolips plugin preferences altogether.

WOLips itself is also easier to develop/contribute now in this regard. No WO installation is necessary to do that anymore either.

I mostly use maven via eclipse, I don't really use the command line unless there is not another nice way to do something ��