From: Markus Ruggiero (rucotec) <markus.ruggiero@rucotec.ch>
Subject: CSS definition injection via D2W rules?
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 11:14:39 -0500
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Signed Data (Text SHA256)
Is it possible to “inject” css definitions via rules? I have the following issue:

ERD2WEditLargeString supports the rows key however Wonder’s default screen stylesheet overrides whatever I set with

    textarea {height:400px}.

I could of course create a dedicated css entry for a field referencing its class like

    span.briefDescriptionAttr span textarea {height:200px}

for the briefDescription field, but this is not really elegant for just one or two fields. I’d rather have a rule like

    propertyKey = "briefDescription" => style = "height:200px"

or something similar.

Is this possible?

---markus---
Content Unaltered as verified By: