From: Paul Hoadley <paulh@logicsquad.net>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Two minor pull requests
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 15:52:46 +0930
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Hi Aaron,

On 18 Apr 2023, at 23:19, Aaron Rosenzweig <aaron@chatnbike.com> wrote:

We’d like to do more improvements to JavaMonitor. About four years ago, Marco’s changes to JavaMonitor were pulled in namely "Add ability to select instance names using a regex expression” — He’s eager to do more.

This is fantastic!

I’m wondering if a committer could look at two minor pull requests Marco has made recently and approve them?

1) Adding WOOgnl framework to JavaMonitor
This one is real simple, changing the project to include the existing WOnder WOOgnl framework. It will lay the groundwork to make it more enticing for Marco to continue to develop JavaMonitor. He won’t be doing any wild logic within bindings but be doing basic things, it would make it simpler for him to have WOOgnl available.

I've suggested Marco amend the PR to include the corresponding Maven dependency in the POM.

2) Correcting HTML within JavaMonitor
This one is simple too, restructuring Main to pass basic HTML validation. For example, meta tags should not be outside of the HTML tags. This pull requests puts the meta-refresh inside of the HEAD tags.

Merged.

If these could be approved and committed in the next two weeks that would be awesome :-) Let’s keep Marco excited and wanting to contribute more :-) Later pull requests will likely be more substantial/interesting.

I look forward to them!

--
Paul Hoadley
https://logicsquad.net/