From: Samuel Pelletier <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Centos deployment problem
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 11:13:17 -0500
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>
I figured out that recent secure distribution of linux have firewall configured to not allows the http server to initiale tcp connexions with default configuration. This prevent the mod-webobjects to forward the request to apps. It seems mod_proxy is also blocked with this setting. This switch enable the server to open tcp connexions.

Regards,

Samuel

Le 27 févr. 2021 à 09:05, Jesse Tayler <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org> a écrit :

On Feb 27, 2021, at 8:30 AM, Samuel Pelletier <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org> wrote:

To enable mod_webobjects to works, I had to issue this command in this server:
sudo setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect 1

Wait, what do you mean you had to do that for?

Sounds like you lost configurations and maybe you are unable to connect to instances which might cause you to be able to run but not stop and things like that…I’ve never experienced that but this line I didn’t fully get at first and surely this is not right.