From: Ramsey Gurley <Ramsey.Gurley@practicemojo.com>
Subject: Re: [WO-DEV] Java Enums in D2W
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 23:12:33 +0000
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development <webobjects-dev@wocommunity.org>

From: WebObjects & WOnder Development on behalf of Markus Ruggiero (rucotec)
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2023 5:11 AM
To: WebObjects & WOnder Development
Subject: [WO-DEV] Java Enums in D2W

Quick question:

I have some fields defined in the EOModel as Java Enum. This is kind of a toOne relationship. How do I use these in the rules? I’d like to display the available enum values as a popup.

Example:
pageConfiguration = ‘EditTextblock’ => displayPropertyKeys = (....’layoutHint’...)
with layoutHint being defined in the EOModel as my.project.E_LayoutHint (Java Enum) with possible values E_LayoutHint.NONE, E_LayoutHint.LEFT_COLUMN, E_LayoutHint.RIGHT_COLUMN  etc. in the Java file.

Out of the box D2W displays the layoutHint property with an ERD2WDisplayString, same for pageConfiguration = ‘CreateTextblock’

Can (ER)D2W handle this already or do I have to create my own property level component?

Thanks
---markus---

Confidentiality Notice: This email, including all attachments and replies thereto, are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and are legally privileged. This information is confidential, and intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmitted information is strictly prohibited. Please notify us if you have received this transmission in error. Thank you.